New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla blogs propagate fake news of chip joint venture, but why?
- Tesla Model 3 redesign is codenamed ‘Project Highland,’ report says
- Tesla Semi completes first 500-mile trip with a full load
- VW CEO says EU is losing competitiveness while urging clean energy investments
- Stellantis relaunches Lancia as all-electric marque, teases radical EV design
- Polestar aims to dethrone Porsche 911 in dynamic driving with new electric sports car
- Mercedes’ $1,200 EV update cuts 0-60 times by a second, but only in one market
- Porsche 718 Boxster electric prototype spotted testing
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.